Invitation? Check. Accessories? Check. An exciting costume for the party? Haven’t a clue.
Some years, the hardest thing about a Halloween party is deciding what to wear. Shoes, purses and jewelry are a cinch to find when you know what you’re looking for. But that’s just it. Where do you start when creating a look? Why not start with a hat?
“Wearing a hat is like having a baby or a puppy;
everyone stops to coo and talk about it.” (Louise Green)
Whether you want to be playful, demure or adventurous for your outfit, just start it with a hat. Designer hats, chic hats, hats that make you go “oooooh.” There’s a hat theme for every costume. Build your costume around a hat from That Way Hat and enter to win that hat. Here’s how:
1. Select one of these 5 hats you’d like to win.
2. Tell us: what kind of costume would you wear with the hat you selected? Answers should be 100-200 words and include a link to anywhere on That Way Hat.
3. Post your answer to your blog
4. Once posted to your blog, enter the contest by letting us know the URL to your blog post via our Contact Us form here (please also tell us which hat you wrote about):
5. Congratulations! You’re now officially entered in the That Way Hat contest!
6. Want to double your chances of winning? Get a blogger friend to write a 150-200 word post mentioning That Way Hat (specifically what appeals to them most about the hat selection); post the link to the That Way Hat blog in the comments section and your name will be entered two more times in the drawing. So, instead of just 1 entry, you’ll actually have 3! If your friend gets a blogger friend to do the same, they will also have 3 entries, just like you. (Posts won’t show up right away because of all the spammers trying to get a post in the blog comments).
Contest FAQWinners will be selected randomly five individuals will win 1 hat from the 5 hats to be given away in the contest.
The contest ends October 20, 11:59 pm, EST
Winners will be notified on October 22 via email
Only 1 hat per winner
Blogger friends posting URLs must identify the blogger who invited them to the contest; failure to do so will result in a loss of extra entries.